- Certified Orton-Gillingham Tutor
- Certified Barton Tutor
- Trained in the Lindamood-Bell® Visualizing and Verbalizing® program
- Trained in Handwriting Without Tears®
- 7 years of tutoring experience with ages 4 to adult
- Master’s Degree
- Specializing in Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, and AD/HD
- Convenient, affordable lessons in Olympia, WA or online (all U.S. time zones)
I enjoy teaching almost as much as I enjoy learning about reading, writing, and spelling! If your student is a critical thinker who loves games and hands-on learning; is a smart kid who is struggling with reading and spelling skills; or is a frustrated learner who just needs a bit of a boost in those skills, I can help! From beginning readers to adults, I have the experience, training, and patience to work with your dyslexic student or struggling reader.
Please fill out this form or call me at (360) 888-7499 for more information about how I can help your student!
Disclaimer: Ladder Learning Services LLC and Dite Bray are NOT Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes nor is it affiliated with, certified, endorsed, licensed, monitored or sponsored by Lindamood-Bell, Nanci Bell, Phyllis Lindamood or Pat Lindamood. Lindamood-Bell – an international organization creating and implementing unique instructional methods and programs for quality intervention to advance language and literacy skills – in no way endorses or monitors the services provided by Ladder Learning Services. Handwriting Without Tears is a registered trademark of Handwriting Without Tears.